Sunday, January 3, 2010

Eugene de Kock & the Political and Religious “Truth and Reconcilation” Nobel Peace Prize Prostitution Show...





A long night's damage: Working for the Apartheid State; by Eugene De Kock [Amazon]

As I have previously stated, from my personal experience in dealing with the TRC, TRC officials, and the TRC-RSA Goverment; I have come to the extremely unpleasant conclusion, that the Truth and Reconciliation was not sincere, by the individuals who set it up, or who profess to be “TRC/Proudly South African.”

In fact, I have come to the conclusion that anyone or any business who professes to be “Proudly South African,” is Proud of Hypocrisy, Betrayal, Deception, Greed, Lies and Secrecy.

What is there to be proud of in conducting the most spectacular Political and Religious “Truth and Reconcilation” Prostitution Image Management Show?

When circumstances and experiences began to force me to confront this as a working hypothesis to understand the motivations of individuals within the TRC South African Goverment actions, which totally contradicted thier “Truth and Reconciliation” verbal diarhea rhetoric; I resisted.

I found excuses, I thought 'Give them Another Chance'. Again, and again, and again. Finally, I thought I would let them know: to thier Face: In Black and White, how their actions were being interpreted, and give them an opportunity to provide a response to provide some alternative perspective insight into their behaviour.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11