Andrea Muhrrteyn
Why We Are White Refugees

Simplistically, I'd say that when it comes to 'Proudly South Africa' there are three groups of South Africans.Read more »
There are at least two groups who do not share the 'Proudly South African' sentiments, with the centrist 'Proudly South Africans'.
If I would classify the two extremes, I'd put them into 'black' and 'white' rather than 'left' or 'right'. Because there are blacks and whites, from both 'left' and 'right', who do not inhabit the 'Proudly South African' Hypocrisy on Steroids universe.
Predominantly, I'd say those who clearly and publicly do not classify themselves as 'Proudly South African', are those who value truth and values of honesty and integrity, above fake illusions of two faced hypocrisy unity, and patriotism founded upon lies and deception.
Many of them may have been sincerely willing to commit to the principles of Truth and Reconciliation, and a truly non-racial South Africa; only to find out that they had been betrayed, and deceived by the 'Truth and Reconciliation' Dog and Pony Show, and repeatedly subsequent thereto.
They found out that the ANC and Tutu's Truth and Reconciliation Illusion show, had no serious interest in exposing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Apartheid: good and bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment