skip to main |
skip to sidebar
“White SA's I know, DO WANT a Honest Debate about Race”

23 January 2010
Mr. Andile Mngxitama
c/o and via The Editor, Sowetan
Email: letters@sowetan.co.za
Sir,
RE: Whites I know do NOT want the World Cup; and DO WANT a Honest Debate about Race; (i.e. Truth & Justice; in the absence thereof: Secession)
Firstly, may I inform you that I do not know one white person, who wanted the ANC government to bid for the 2010 World Cup. Every single white person I know, would have much preferred the ANC to save the money that is being spent on the World Cup, and to invest that money in education, and police services, and service delivery for all South Africans. Unfortunately, the ANC do not listen to these white South Africans, nor does the ANC care in the slightest what we would prefer the ANC do with our taxes. The ANC and those who voted for the ANC, wanted to bid for the World Cup, but not one white person I know wanted the ANC to bid for the World Cup. NOT ONE! Furthermore, in this letter I would like to provide you with the following feedback, and alternative factual evidentiary information and theoretical perspectives.
Read more »
FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1
FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2
FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3
FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4
FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5
FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6
FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7
FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8
FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9
FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10
FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11
No comments:
Post a Comment