Brief Analysis of Uhuru & Open Letter to Mr. Julius Malema, ANC Youth League
Robert Stilson
04 May 2010
Beneath the geometric racial hype attending the process known as UHURU there is another more disturbing venue: FEAR.Read more »
I have long struggled with the question of UHURU - its dynamics and probability. No doubt there is enough directed anger at the white race to perpetuate a hundred UHURUs.
Malema may chirp his threats and warnings in the pretense that his world exists in a vacuum. He is terribly, terribly mistaken. Regardless of the contempt Malema and his followers have for whites, the question remains whether he or his followers are foolish enough to undertake an enterprise that would give rise to an unbridled response?
During the past three years I have studied and watched the unfolding story of The Rainbow Nation. I am not amused. Neither are tens of millions of other Americans.

No comments:
Post a Comment