Sunday, November 28, 2010

First advent! season of forgiveness




a crispy and cool air
Snow, here and there
First advent, everywhere



Snow is magical. During this part of the year, I remember when I was a kid. Just playing out in the snow. I suppose that feeling comes back every year. But now you know, we are older. And the magic is not really there anymore. And it is more pretending. But somehow, it works!


Christmas is around the corner. And also, so is my birthday soon. It feels good to know that this year, apart from other years, these last 10 years. I feel loved. And I still feel like keep making mistakes.

I often wish I could somehow vanish and turn into a snow flake, so I don't have to worry about everything that makes us human. Those high
pressures that possesses us. If you are a man, you have to behave in a certain way, or the world won't accept you.


I feel good, but also lately. I had the missfortune of saying goodbye to a close friend. I won't go into details. I just feel sort of off, from the whole thing. Life can be tricky. Everything that feels good, or doesn't seem to be wrong, sometimes is. And it takes a genius to know the difference.
You do what you can, when you can, how you can.
Mistakes are often made. And you have to deal with consequences.
"human to make errors, devine to forgive..."




Every once in a while, I have the opportunity and privilege to know a person, or experience something great. And I often get scared, because I know from life, as far as my life is concerned that good thing most often don't last.

I suppose you have to be grateful for the good things in life. Even if they don't last.

And I really am.....



But....
It is winter,
there is snow,
I am older.
Life is changing,

A new chance is given, for tomorrow.
More mistakes, more forgiveness.

I am amazed, that Sara still loves me, even is she is fully aware of all my flaws.
We should all be so lucky to have someone like that in our lives,
someone who will love us no matter what.

I hope you have that someone in your life....



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11