
Now, don't be confused!!
this is not AgnosTears.
I have borrowed the style from my other blog, and used it here. I sort of feel I really like it. And i have also desided to implement the depression pages into AgnosLibertine.
I hope you who don't want to read about depression won't be to disturbed by it.
It won't be a major theme in this blog. I wish I could however write more about it, but I am sorry to say, that I just don't have the energy and emotional balance to write about depression to often. I wish that wasn't the case.
So I will post some parts/extracts from my autobiographical book (the Dessert ship), and I hope you will like it. Get to know me better, and find out why I am as disturbed as I obviously am. :)
ps. on a very personal note, it seems that Im about to purchase a Iphone4..... (!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment