Saturday, December 4, 2010

being famous is never easy...

People don't realize how famous I have become because of my blog.
So I wanted to show some pictures to prove it. :)


I mean, I cause headlines all around the world.
Whenever something interesting happens
in my life, or on my blog.
The media has to expoit it.



And I have the best fans in the world. They buy my posters.


The Metropolitan museum in New York,
has a AgnosLibertine gallery
which I hear draws a lot of attention.




A while back, Apple asked me to do ads for the Iphone.
Which of course I gladly did.




I mean, people read about me in famous magazines,
like Times, or the new yorker and of course Vogue.


(okey, nobody is buying this right?) :)

Tommy, stop day dreaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11