
Some Christmas photos.
I hope you like them.
We took about 600 pictures(!)
Sara took pictures with her Canon D1000, some with amazing quality.
my camera did good too, but mostly because of the Full HD movies we shot.
Robin helped a lot with taking some pictures.

Handing out the gifts was of course the best part of the evening.
Like Robin (Saras brother) said,
"it was more fun to see how happy others were to receive their gifts."

The family dog Dante was also with us.
Here is him trying to get the attention of Sara,
just when she is about to take a picture of the Christmas tree.
To bad our cats could not be there. :)

It has been settled as far as I am concerned.
Robin IS the coolest guy in the family. :)
I really hope he liked our present.

The Christmas dinner was breathtaking.
Both me and Sara could hardly move after we had finished our plates.

We got really nice presents.
And it was a classical feeling of being a child again.
Somehow that magic lost as a kid, is once again found, being with Sara.
And of course this years winter gift (more snow than anyone could wish for)
is just the sparkle this years Christmas magic needed.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment