Monday, December 13, 2010

Citytunnel: Malmö

"When I was a child, I had childish thoughts
when I grew up to be a man, I put those
childish thoughts away...."



So they finally did it. Today was the premiere of the new tunnel station of Malmö. And not only was I there, but I have also felt that I am somewhat to thank for the result. Working as a consultant, has given me the opportunity to contribute to society by helping them build the city a new train system. (with economical assistance).
I have to confess, I did not think the result would be this good. It was a lot of hassle today, but basically the tunnel has made it possible to travel a bit faster in southern part of Sweden. I will only be working for a couple of weeks more, before I transfer to my next project. This time, into the wonderful world of medical miracles.

I look forward to it.

I was looking into some HTC mobile phones today. They seem really great. I tried one (a co-worker of mine at work has one). But I am still leaning towards the Iphone 4. Because as amazing HTC may be, with android and all, the touch-screen on the Iphone is still better. And that is just a fact (Im honestly sorry to say).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11