Monday, December 27, 2010

Copyright is BS!

Can I post a picture of Rihanna peeing standing up?

Can I post a picture of the latest 50 cent album?

Seriously. I have been looking and looking, for some clarity when it comes to posting posts with copyright pictures. And I have to say, I sure am disappointed.

This is what I have learned, looking at a lot of forums where people go

"duh.. good question, I think bla bla".

Well, here is what I have learned. Basically blogs are not news papers, so bloggers are not protected by some "legal right to write whatever you want". But it seems (without a doubt) that bloggers just don't care, they will post any post, any picture they want. (translation=they don't believe they are doing wrong, or they don't care).

But in fact, you do NEED permission to post pictures of 50 cent or Rihanna. Unless they have free pictures (which I doubt that they do).

I think it is silly and stupid. The whole idea. That you can "own" a picture, or a idea. I will post a full article about it. But for now, let's just say, I think the world is wrong. The copyright thing started with a bible, but it was only for the purpose to mass produce a thick book that nobody wanted to rewrite.

I think that anything on the Internet should be free. I am serious. If you go to a blog that offers free information, but has adds. sure, why not (and no I am not saying that because I have that small Google add). These are adds for REAL products (usually) or real services. Thats fine.

But music? Movies? Pictures?

Okey, if you sell tickets to a show, or a movie theater, or a book made for fans. But the right to copy and distribute etc. I know, I know. this debate started long ago, and has not seen a ending, and probably won't in some time. But I just needed to get that out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11