Friday, December 3, 2010

good fortune....













Well my dear Agnoslibertines.....


So.. today I was a new job interview. Got sort of headhunted for a american medicine company (pacemakers and such). I felt everything went great. But of course, I was worried that I had messed up, said the wrong things, forgot to say things (you know, the usual self-critique).

15 minutes later, the person who got me the job interview called me, and said that that they wanted me, really wanted me!

They must have called the moment I left the office, they told to cancel the other applicants. They wanted me!

So I have to figure out this weekend how much to ask for. But I feel good, because it is A LOT closer to work. (today it took me 3 hours to get back home again).

Anyway, I'm not even gonna start about how silly the WikiLeaks thing is... it just bothers me.

I have made a nomination list for top songs of 2010(!)
I promise to post it tomorrow at latest.

But I feel I must warn you.... some songs.... are... weird....

Hope all you readers have a most amazing weekend...

I have dinner plans for tomorrow, but other than that,
I think I'm gonna sleep close to the window,
and watch the snow flakes cover the planet.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11