will be 3 more lists for your viewing pleasure.
I am so proud to be included in the technoratti blog catalog. I feel
honored, since it is a achnowledged world catalog.
I am on my way to Malmö. my last day as a consultant, and at the
Trafic control. it was a great period of two months. probably the
favorite of the year(it is my fifth mission this year!).
I will be free for 4 days before I start the new job, as a consultant
for a american medical company located in sweden.
I get a bit sentimental about endings. End of the job, end of the
year. Can't help it.
I feel more experienced, more happy and I feel very different about so
much. It is amazing how much people can change. For instance I have
changed my e-mail(last one was used for 8 years), and I feel good
about it. It feels sort of like putting a lid on the past, people and
stuff that I no longer feel like dwelling upon.
the past can kiss my ass! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment