Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mobile: new cam, new snow

So yesterday the camera actually came. I didn't have time to test it
as much as I wanted because Saras new harddrive had arrived(remember,
accident with her laptop, the cat fell on it). So I was fixing it up.

At first I couldnt get it to work, but with a little help from my
friend Google, I changed the SATA to IDE in the computers bios system.

okey, honestly, do you know what I am talking about? :)

I spent my teenage years in front of my computer. So I guess you can
say I sort of have a talent for fixing computers.

I am on my way to work, I brought the camera. oh, reminds me, I need a cam bag.

So honestly(again), do you like the new interface of facebook? takes
some adjusting time doesn't it?

(sidenote: have you ever wished you could erase some parts of your past?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11