Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mobile: terror in stockholm

So last week, I think it was friday.
some guy in stockholm attached bombs and nails(!) to himself with the
purpose to cause terror, death, fear and pain. but he botched the
bomb, and only killed himself and his car in the middle of Stockholm.

It has been on my mind lately. At first I thought, "well it happens
all around the world, I guess it was bound to finally happen in
Sweden. "

Nobody knows for sure why he did it. but the estimated guess is that
for this he will recieve 70 virgins in the afterlife(personally I
would prefer 70 prostitutes who know what they are doing).

I don't blame muslims for this. There are extremists in all countries
and religions. but cudos to terrorists, they have found something that
works(except this one who obviously didn't know what he was doing).

blowing oneself up in a crowded place, it does work. I used the same
aproach in the game Battlefield 2. but that was just a game. in
reality people get hurt.
What a waste. i don't really see the endgame. they won't win anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11