Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mobile: Tribute to the gift of life

"my joy in life is my tribute to the gift of life"

On my way to Malmö as usual. It has started to snow again. I don't
complain, because I really hope it snows for Christmas.

Today I am particulary happy because my camera is on its way. The
Samsung WB 2000.

I have been studying information(reviews and such) for months! This is
actually a part of the fun for me, the expectations, the enhanced
pleasure to finally have it in my posession.

I know, it sounds geeky. But what else is there in this life and world
that is more sublime? My career is going great, I have allready found
the love of my life, and the blog is going great.

people keep telling me to save my money, I ask them why? "so I can buy
bigger stuff I don't really need?"

This is a great part of my agnoslibertine philosophy, to stand aside
from the society hipocracy. but of course, it is not my actions, its
about how I think and feel about my actions.

hey.... at least I am happy... and I wish you the same joy.

ps. terrorists still suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11