Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mobile: twinkle snow

It is a pleasant day. the snow is thick, but the trains seem to be
going without a hitch.

so Christmas was a blast. Feel a bit sad that it is over now. But I
suppose the whole week is a Christmas week so, I am still in a magical
spirit. :)

This is my last week as a consultant at trafic control. will miss
working here. And im not going to say "all good things come to a end".
I hate that saying(so depressing).

I am a bit nervous about the new job that starts next week. But I
suppose I feel the same way every time. And every time I manage just
fine.

Yesterday my dear and cool friend Mathias stopped by and we bought
snacks and played some nintendo wii games(including one I bought him
for christmas). We had so much fun.

I can't help feeling guilty when I had to much fun. it is a side
effect from a childhood filled with high expectations. I always feel
at unease when I am having fun. always feel like I should be working.

not good.
"need to work on that"
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11