Monday, December 6, 2010

New deal

I went to work sick and with a fever. And I had to negociate a new salary in the morning over the phone. It went good.



The deal was locked in the afternoon and now I have only to sign the contract tomorrow(yes you may congratulate me).



I look forward to next year, better salary and much closer to work. But to be honest I was perfectly happy with the salary and job.



But life and everyone seems to tell me to move forward. You ever get that feeling? That whole "up or out" way of life.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11