Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New job

My dear Agnoslibertines,

So today I signed the papers. I have a new job. I feel really great about it, but I still worry a bit about the transition.



My cold is just about over. My nose is a bit off but I don't feel any fever anymore. So I feel great basically.

Im just really worried about Sara, she struggles a lot at the university. But I have faith in her. I believe in her abilities. But if she doesn't want to study we will find something new for her to do.



On saturday we are going to make gingerbread (pepparkakor in swedish). We are going to do it with a another couple(our neighbors). It was MY idea. I have never liked gingerbread but I have always wanted to make it(you know, I like being creative).


I promise to post pictures once it is done.
You know, I just... can't get over how much I have changed this year. You really have no idea. I was so boring for the last 10 years, depression can really change a person. Suddenly life doesn't feel complicated anymore. Life is just experience. You know, you go for what you want, and you stick to it. But.... "it is easy to be happy when life is good".


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Living room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11