Sunday, December 19, 2010

New pictures, with the new camera

Dear AgnosLibertine,
Here I have posted a few pictures that I took with my new camera, the Samsung WB 2000. I think the pictures came out great. But keep in mind that at the moment in Sweden, it is usually very dark most of the day (and night). So I am sort of limited when it comes to day light. Still I am very pleased. Hope you enjoy my pictures.



Agnes playing with a string. She can get rather obsessive. hehe.
I took a walk with Sara when i got home.
Just had to show this picture.
Amazing light if you ask me.
Yes that is the moon that you can see. A full moon.
Lighting up the water tower.
Honestly, isn't this like a perfect Christmas postcard?
This is a huge Christmas tree they put up in the town.
This is where I work, at the moment, in Malmö.
Agnes being curious.
This is a night photo I took the first evening I had the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11