Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ordered a new camera


Yes, I finally did it.
I ordered a new camera.
This is gonna sound geeky,
but I can't wait to review it.

Otherwise, not much is new. Just been working. Oh, and last weekend, I made a Christmas postcard. I won't post it yet, because I sort of want it to be a surprise.

It is still cold outside, just as usual. But the good news is that the new City Tunnel in Malmö works great. It is such a joy to travel long distance for me these days. Still overcrowded trains, but it sort of feels a lot smoother.

Im sorry for some of my readers, who are disappointed with me writing in a different time of the day nowadays, its just that I want pictures in my posts, and I haven't gotten my Iphone yet.
But rest assure, it will be here soon.

I will try to write a post tomorrow from my mobile, but without pictures obviously (hate my phone, really really hate it).



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11