
After a long day at work, and almost even longer train ride home to Helsingborg, I was at a wonderful family dinner, where basically Saras cousins meet and exchange gifts. Last year was great, this time was even better.

We had this intresting gift-game, with a timer, and a dice. And some people got lots of presents, others got non. I got some bath salt. And Sara got towels. Between us, we got ourselves a SPA pack. ;)

Just had to show this picture of Saras brother Robin. He just got new glasses, and I think he looks awesome. Sort of in my eyes, he looks more mature, more intresting, more intelligent and more of a man than before. He is going to break a lot of hearts. :)
A panoramic view of the dinner table. Sara is there, but its hard to see. And Im sorry to say, but for some reason she wasn't caught on many shots (actually this is the only one). :(

Saras youngest cousins. Isn't this one just so cute???
Tomorrow is Christmas. And what can I say.. I feel excited. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment