Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tomorrow is my birthday!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

What does it really mean

What does it really mean to have a birthday? To me it is simple, it wasn't always so. When someone I care for, I want to let that person know that I am really happy that they were born. I celebrate that day with gratitude and grace.



But when it is my birthday, I don't really get emotional, I am just really glad and reflect on how much I have changed and learned the last year.



I remember when I was a kid and I just did not understand why people were happy on this day of mine. I guess like everyone, I was more for the presents.


Later in life I felt terrible every time, because it bothered me how little I had ackomplished in a year.

But today, I really love to reflect and... Just feel glad for everything I had learned and experienced. I look at this last year of my life and give my self a clap on the back,

"good work old buddy, enjoy your day, you deserve it"

- Posted with BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11