
I get really nice e-mails from people who have read my blog.
And some of them want to blog on their own but say it is to difficult, or doesn't feel right.
So I just wanted to say a few words of encouragement.
First of all, let me say...
To me personally, it was very difficult to blog at first. didn't feel natural (to write about.. anything). And after a while I got bored and ended the blog. But then I started again, and ended it again.
on the last and final try, I started blogging just about anything, and suddenly I felt normal. because the pressure was off. I could write whatever I wanted. I invented stories, I basically lied. This was just to get the flow going you know?
And my advice to anyone who wants to blog, but has trouble getting started, it will get easier. Just hang in there and keep writing. Eventually it WILL feel right.
And then you can become a world famous blogger like myself.
For advice about blogging, I recommend my "Ultimate guide for blogging."

No comments:
Post a Comment