
Well.... my dear fellow agnoslibertines....
Im packing my bag, for Paris...
- hugo boss perfume
- 4 ironed shirts
- paris maps
- 4 pair of boxer shorts
- 6 pairs of socks
etc. etc.
I want to see the Louvre, and of course Notre dame. But we will just have to see how much time I will have. Lets not forget, I go there to work. It's fun that they pay me to do something that I would do for free.
I feel very happy about going. But also very scared. I think it will go just fine. It will be a test of my ability to solve problems on my own. Something that I have always tried to do, and successfully, but now for the first time, alone in another country.
They are sending me with a laptop and a cell phone, what could go wrong?
Did you like my video by the way?
ps. I will try to write from Paris. But if I am not able to, this blog won't be updated until Saturday. I hope you understand.
au revoir, adieu and bon apetite!

No comments:
Post a Comment