Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mobile: the Eiffel Tower was cool

First off, im sorry I cant show photos at the moment. my phone doesnt
do that unfortunetly.

but i promise to show lots of photos when I get back home.

tonight we were up on the eiffel tower. And I have to admit it was a
lot cooler than I imagined. much bigger and breathetaking.

I used to wonder what the big deal was anyway. just a tower I thought.
But I was proven wrong. the view is just so amazing. and the entire
construction is so complex and inspiring. it IS a work of art!

I also have a new respect for french people. very cool. they dress so
nice, it made me feel underdressed everywhere I went.

I would love to stay longer here, but I truly miss Sara to much. I
called her and mom from the eiffel tower tonight. :)

bon sour
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11