Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mobile: Froglegs in paris!

I just got back from a fabolous dinner in paris. I will of course tell
more about it and show pictures when I get back.
The trip in paris at the moment is top notch quality, and I would love
to visit Paris again, but with Sara.

I made new intresting friends. one is from austria, one is from
Holland and the UK. oh and there is one from poland. the french people
i work with here are taking good care of us.

I miss my Sara terribly however, and our 3 cats.
but this journey has opened my eyes about a lot of things. mostly about myself.

I am most proud of myself for reaching a place in my career where im
being sent to Paris. and of course, that I am able to travel by
myself.

tomorrow we will go visit some famous places.

ps. I also saw the louvre today. not bad, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11