Thursday, January 13, 2011

New new ears (sort of)


Well, there you go.
Here you see the etui (french for small box) for the ear piece
(I got two ear pieces by the way).

And I have to say. It was so weird the first day. EVERYTHING sounds different.
I mean everything. Voices, cars, wind.
And since my brain does not recognize all these new noises,
I turn and look at everything I hear. A truly interesting epiphany.
The things we hear, are mostly coded in the brain.
The way everything sounds, is the way your brain translates it.
Isn't she a beauty?
But it does stick out doesn't it? you can see it from far away, can't you?
(Sara didn't know I had them on when I came home.)
The hair probably hides the ear piece.
So, I guess this is good news for everyone who wants me to grow longer hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11