Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year dinner pictures

Some photos from a new years eve dinner.

Well, I usually don't drink. Neither does Sara.
But I could not say no to a Guinness beer. :)
It was good.
We started of with the crab soup. Delicious, really.
And then we moved on to the main course. Also very good.
Later we had desert, and of course a cheese crate.
Sara took a lot of pictures that evening.
Isn't she cute, when she is smiling?


I got a few great shots of the fire works.
Here is a intresting photo that Sara took.

And here is a great photo I took of her! :)

All and all, it was a great dinner,
and we got to spend time with Saras family and friends,
and we had a lot of fun! A night to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11