Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers. Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.
(new catagory: Nostalgia)
New York 1991
My mom took me to New-York in 1991. She had a friend there that she had been to school with as a girl. My mom moved to Sweden, her friend went to America.
This is actually a accident on picture.
See the dent on the car. My moms friends car.
But some friendly neighbors saw a cute boy (me) and offered me a coke.
I remember it being so warm in New Jersey that day, so I really enjoyed the drink.
This a picture from the apartment that I wanted to share.
I was so cute here.
On liberty Island, with manhattan in the back.
The world trade center when it was still there. See it?
Rockefeller center was a busy place in manhattan.
I remember it being so hot and overcrowded here.
Walking around in New York is rather bad for the neck.
You can't help yourself but to look up all the time.
But I remember we a lot of great places. And couldn't stop staring.
So different from Stockholm (and Europe I suppose)
Liberty Island: with the French chick in the back.
Yes, it is the statue of liberty.
Now the passengers of Titanic may not have seen it, but I did. :)
The UN building is a impressive site.
Some people say that the world is ruled from the building.
Isn't that something?
Well that was it my dear readers.
Some pictures from my New-York trip in 1991.

No comments:
Post a Comment