Monday, February 28, 2011

and the Oscar goes to...


Well the latest Oscars is over and done with.
I can't say that I was surprised regarding two Oscars.

Natalie Portman for best performance by an actress in a leading role.
When we saw the movie, and Natalie lies on the bed half naked masturbating.
That is when I knew, Natalie is finally gonna get golden honor at the Oscars.
But I truly respect her as a actress, and I kind of feel happy for her.
She deserves her spot among the immortals.

And of course Christian Bale for "the fighter".
Best performance by an actor in a supporting role.
I kind of felt he should have been nominated a lot more times before.
And this was his role, and he obviously deserved it.

But I have lost ALL respect for him after his little 20 minute anger tour filming Terminator salvation. The way he felt that he could treat a co worker as if he was the prince of the world, just threw me off.

I was surprised regarding Kings Speech, even if it was my favorite Oscar movie of the year. I was dead sure that Jeff bridges would take one home this time. oh well, all well that ends well.

Visual effects goes to Inception (no big surprise there).

I was most pleased with the fact that Social network won for best script and editing. Because it was really a master piece in edit and scripting.

Now all I am waiting for is for Leo Dicaprio to take one home for the greatest actor ever. Hopefully it will be some time before he is 50 years old. Consider the fact that he was nominated the first time in 1993 for the Gilbert Grape movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11