Well, there is not that much to say about the game Battlefield 3.
The developers at Dice are pretty good at keeping secrets.
However let me explain why I am so excited about the game.
2005 when I was depressed and just bored with life. There was this one thing that I tried, and that changed my life.
The game Battlefield 2!
I remember first time trying it, I was up ALL night playing it.
So what is it that makes the game so much fun?
Well first of all, it is a online game. And you are a soldier, and you walk, run, crawl on huge maps, trying survive. Using a knife, a gun, a jetplane, a jeep or even a tank. The online maps can hold up to 64 players.
The success was given because of the prequel Battlefield 1942. And there was release of Battlefield 2142. But Battlefield 2 was the perfect game. And it was "present time". And this sequel is for that game!
All we know, is basically what we can expect. There will be support for at least 64 players, and it will be "present time". The reason I know this is because that is what we players DEMAND!
A few friends of mine who also liked the game, we started a clan (yes, that is how geeky we were about this game) that we called YPLB (= You Poor Little Baby).
I played Battlefield 2 for about 4-5 years. And I had a lot of GREAT times with my pals. They used to come over, and we would play for entire nights, with snacks and sugar!
I will be buying a new computer for the purpose of really enjoying this game. It will be around autumn according to Dice. They promise great things. And I have hope and desire. And I will burn down someones house if this game doesn't perform the way I expect it to. :)
(just kidding of course, but I am deadly serious!!)
ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment