
Today, I was going to write and show pictures of what happened last saturday after the sushi restaurant. But today I have to devote all my strength and emotion to the love of my life.
I hope you understand.
When it comes to love, to me, there is no compromise. But I promise, tomorrow you will see pictures and see what happened after the sushi thing. I will give you a hint, Denmark!
Anyway today, I also want to wish my readers around the world a great valantines day. And sure, it is just a day, but I figure, that any day where you celebrate your love is a good day.
And for those who are not fortunete to find that special someone, I promise you, that person is waiting.
And all the wating will be worth it. Never settle for anything else but the best that your love and life can offer.
many heart felt hugs

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment