
I just have to declare to my readers. That I am the happiest person alive at the moment!!!
Why?
That is the fun part. No special reason. I just feel really really happy today. 10 / 10.
So many things in my life that just work amazingly.
I love my Iphone that actually has the ability to make me feel happy.
I love my cats, Kajsa, Simba and Agnes.
I love my cats, Kajsa, Simba and Agnes.
I also love our new apartment (its the same, but we have fixed it up so greatly). It just warms the heart to enter the apartment. New furnitures and stuff. And I just feel amazed that I actually live here!
So many nice people in my life that make me proud of myself for having those kinds of people around me. It is like,
Who you choose to have in your life, is a reflection of yourself.
My blog is going better than ever. People from around the world read my blog every day. And in some weird sense, the AgnosLibertine blog has given my life purpose. I live more for this blog, than for work.
I have my health. The ear thing is perhaps a bit off, but it gives my health the right amount of color.
I have so many cool things in my life. The media player, my computer, my shoes, my room.
I have a good job (even if the current location is below great). Steady income, safety.
I love Helsingborg so much, this is the first place I feel that I actually belong to. Not Stockholm or Poland.
but the biggest influence on my life at the moment, is of course Sara. She is the catalyst of my happiness. I thank her every once in a while for changing my life in such a way that I can truly feel happy without feeling that I pretend to be happy (which is new for me).
ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.



No comments:
Post a Comment