
I have been getting so many nice e-mails from readers around the world who take the time to tell me that they enjoy my blog.
And I know I have mentioned this before, but every time I get one of those "fan-mails" I just feel that I HAVE to tell about it.
So what do fans tell me?
well, they tell me that I touch their lives with my words.
They tell me that they have this blog as a favorite in their Internet Explorer or Firefox.
They tell me that my life inspires them (some of my readers have undergone troubles with depression and other problems.)
I just wanted to say, that I feel so deeply honored that I make you readers feel that way. And I will tell you also, that in a way, you change my life too, for the better. I feel I have a purpose.
YOU inspire me to be a better person.
So for that, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
So for that, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment