Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love my Iphone!!

My dear reader,
I have to tell you, you really NEED to get a Iphone. It is like the best thing you can buy. I used to be very upset about apple and Iphones, because I thought they were to expensive. But now I know.

The price is right, because this thing is just the best thing ever.

Let me break it down for you, how it changes my life as a person.

06:30
I wake up with a alarm clock app. I don't have to go to my computer to check on e-mails, because I can simply check e-mails fast on the Iphone.

06:45
I don't even have to look outside the window to see the weather, I just check the temperature and weather on my Iphone.

07:10
Later I'm on my way to work.
The buss is late? No problem, I check when the next one arrives, on my trafic app.

If I am lost, I can use Google maps, or a map-app provided by apple (that actually pinpoints your position in real time).

07:20
I put on some music (32GB makes room for a lot of music). And then I check some news papers on the Internet. Easy tasking with the simple touch of fingers.

The screen slides up and down, left and right.

07:45
I arrive at work, have a cup of coffee, check my Facebook, write a few notes to friends, update my Facebook status. Look at my blog statistics. Text message my mom and Sara every morning.

10:00
Get a great idea for a script, or post for this blog, write it down on EveryNote app.

12:00
check on e-mail, play some games on my app. (frogger jump is great).

16:10
On my way to the buss, take some nice pictures.

16:30
On the buss, look and edit at the pictures I just took. Call Sara, tell her I am on my way home.
To kill time, I also do some drawings on the iphone app "sketchbook". Check my account (on my bank app) to see if a payment has been done.
I also check Itunes, to see eventual new cool apps, or update downloads.

17:30
watching a movie, like a actor, start the IMDb app, to see what other movies the actor has been in.

19:30
take some funny pictures of my cats (they are my models) :)

20:00
update the calender with a note, that I have to call someone the next day.

21:00
set the alarm app, so I can get up in the morning.

And that is it...
but you you know, that is just one day, and those activities. There are so many others.



ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11