
So we were in the mood for sushi, so we went into the city and went to a very fancy Japanese restaurant. (the Ichiban).
It was just one of those moments, when we grasped the oportunity to be spontaneous. We just went to the city (even though it was so cold).
We started with the Miso soup. Great taste experience by the way. Lovely service.
A bit of a expensive taste experience. But hey, what to do with money if not take out your favorite girl to a nice restaurant?
Sara had a sushi flavor experience.
And according to her, it was excellent.

There is something really enjoyable
about seeing someone prepare every sushi bite.

I had the chicken noodles, because I felt like eating something warm.
And I can honestly not complain.
It was great.

The view is rather nice from the Ichiban restaurant.

For desert Sara had deep fried ice cream(!) with cola fudge.
Did not know they can deep fry ice cream.

All and all...
empty plates prove that you really enjoy a meal.. :)


All and all it was a excellent flavor experience. And we really enjoyed the meal.
If you are ever in Helsingborg, I highly recommend the Ichiban Sushi restaurant.
Oh but you will never guess what happened AFTER we left the sushi place.....
will tell you all about it tomorrow..

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.



No comments:
Post a Comment