
So starting this year. I have written a lot of articles, and I feel that I have been forgetting about writing that much about myself.
<--- (picture in a elevator)
Lets remember that this is a personal blog. Of course this blog does and will contain many many things.
All and all it has been a good week. Still the work doesn't feel quite right. But I have learned new things, and gotten to know new people.
You know it is so amazing, (and this has happened so many times before).
Have you ever met a person at work, and the first impression is that you just hate the personality of the person. And then you get to know the person, and it turns out you actually like the person.
The valuable lesson in that is probably that you need to remember that first impressions may be powerful but they don't reflect reality. I suppose in reality Paris Hilton is mega smart and not as dumb as she gives impression off. (sorry, that was cruel...)
I suppose people are just people.
On the other hand. I have from personal experience also been through the complete opposite. That the first impression of a person makes you think that the person is really amazing and kind, and yet later it turns out terribly disappointing.
But this way, being disappointed is way worse, because you have to sort of convince yourself that you were actually wrong. I suppose it is like when you are in a bad relationship with someone who constantly disappoints you. You have to overcome that first impression that has made a lasting impression of a person.
So, as a person.. I ask...
what is better...?
Do I pretend that I am some holy saint of a person, or..
do I show honest emotions and thoughts and risk to alienate people around me?
see what I am getting at?
ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment