
You know, I keep thinking to myself. Where is my life going. What paths lie before me?
I have this constant fear of crossing streets lately. I worry that some day I will be run over.
Don't get me wrong. If I die, I would die a happy person, mission is sort of accomplished. But I worry that I might not have told people around me how much they mean to me.
You know?
Why is that so difficult?
I have had my ear pieces for about a month now. And I will be honest, I really really hate them. I don't like how they feel, look and work. They change so much in my life. I feel a deep need to hide the fact that my hearing is not as good as others.
I know how it sounds. But you would have to imagine being in my shoes to fully understand my feelings in the matter.
Lately I have been letting my hair grow, for the pure purpose of hiding the earpieces(!)
Yes, I am pathetic sometimes. :)

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment