Well, so I have been experimenting with Wordpress, another site for blogging. All of this for the simple reason that I want to be able to show larger pictures on my blog. And blogger(blogspot) has a few limitations. :(
So I tried the Wordpress. And I was amazed with all kinds of features:
1.) Mobile version of blog (if you go to the blog from your mobile, it simply shows a micro version of the blog witch is very user friendly.)
2.) A much better tag system (tags = words that describe your post to search engines etc.)
3.) a much better picture handling system. Easy to make pictures look just the size you want.
And then I went back to Blogspot, and was kind of disapointed with the lack of those 3 features.
But I started to look for solutions, because I really don't want to move from Blogspot.
The picture thing I will find a solution for. (basically upload my pics on flickr). problem solved. Then I have to upload pictures from that site.
The tag system is.. a difficult subject, because I don't believe in tags. but for marketing purpose, it is vital to remain popular at sites like technorati.
No comments:
Post a Comment