I read this interesting article in NY Times that declared Facebook a winner compared to blog platforms.
People are tired of blogging since nobody reads their blogs, where as their Facebook are more popular.
I enjoy Facebook, don't get me wrong. But as a artist (yes, I consider myself a artist in many aspects), I often get annoyed with the Facebook lack of personal creative integrity.
How can I express myself, when my only artistic options are changing pictures, write short sentences and comment or "like" others contributions?
Facebook is great at staying in touch and wasting time on pointless activities, but there are so many restrictions that I consider hurt the human spirit in the same matter as communistic regims!
Yes, you did not day dream, in one aspect I compare Mark Zuckerberg to Lenin!
Consider this,
People are restricted to communicate in a matter that can only be considered as a marxinisticly crafted structure where we all are FORCED to follow in order to communicate.
Think about it, you are even restricted to "unlike" posts.
Say what you want about MySpace, but at least there you can choose the background color of your profile page.
Okay, sure.. comparing Facebook to communism is probably a dead end job, but since we are on the AgnosLibertine blog, all bets are off.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment