Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ms. Adriana Stuijt: Request for Professional Clarification & Audi Alteram Partem Notice: Re: Jus Sanguinis Petition to Netherlands






I accordingly write on the assumption that the views you expressed regarding the Jus Sanguinis petition, were your professional opinions; and to provide you with the opportunity to clarify the evidence for your opinions.

If they were your professional opinions, please would you be so kind as to clarify:
  1. How, where and why exactly the Jus Sanguinis Petition to the Netherlands is “the biggest load of bulldust”;
  2. Where I, or any of the named and signed Jus Sanguinis Petitioners have ever stated that I/we; speak on behalf of all the Boer people.
  3. What exactly your objections are to me filing legal documents with authorities to object to my legal persecution and prosecution?
  4. Which issues, if any, you do not understand in the legal documents I filed, which you would like explained and clarified.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11