Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nostalgia: Italy trip 1991


Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.

Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

(new catagory: Nostalgia)


Italy 1991
My mom had this boyfriend in Italy, called Mirco. And he loved his country (as basically ALL italians do), so I took us on a road trip across the entire italian field of art, culture and fantastic food.





This was in Milano. I remember I was so amazed with how many Italians walked on the streets at night. It was like if there was no difference to them if it was night or day. If New-York is the city that never sleeps, then Italy is the country that never sleeps.


And here we are looking at amazing statues. It was in the most beautiful city in the world. Yes, that is right, Florence. What a amazing city. I have been there a couple of times in my life. And leave it with sadness every time.


Here we are at a sea food place in the quiet city of Rimini.
Very inspiring place. Loved it. No sense in denying it.


During this trip we got to Rome very late. And we didn't get to see that much.
But I was very pleased, because I got a toy soldier from the Batman movie.
I wish I still had that toy. Remember a lot of faithful hours playing with it.


Another picture of Rimini.

And here we are on the plane back to Stockholm. Aitalia flight.



And that is it my Agnoslibertines.
Pictures from my childhood trip in italy 1991.
Hope you enjoyed it.


ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11