Thursday, March 3, 2011

packing for Stockholm

Hello my dear AgnosLibertines....

I'm packing for Stockholm. But I travel light, the most important thing would be my Iphone basically.

A few days ago I felt stressed from work, and decided to go to Stockholm for the weekend. Visit my mom, and my grandfather. Meet a friend, take a walk to my favorite spot on this planet. My secret place.

I hate to leave Sara, but I figure I need some time for myself. Don't we all? When we truly think about it? Don't we all need that special time for ourselves?

Anyway... the reason for going. I just feel at unease at work. It is a lot of hard work, and to be honest I am not used to all that hard work. The place of work where I work at the moment is just really crazy tempo. You have no idea!

So I figure, that sometimes, to appreciate your life, you need to go away for a while, to get a perspective of the whole thing.

I just feel like, I'm loosing control over certain aspects of my life. The road ahead of me. What I want, etc etc. Such a cliche. So boring. But it is the truth. And yet, it doesn't haunt me as it used to.

I know what I want, I just.. need to figure out a few details. Blogging this last year has made me realize that I am a highly creative person (duh!).

And I need to figure out what to do about it. Because as much as it is my passion, it is not the most important thing in my life (if you are a avid reader of my blog, you know who I am referring to!). :)

My darling love, my Sara..
what would I do without her?

Of course it will be great to meet my mama again. She has really been missing me. And I suppose, in my own special way, I miss her too. (it is complicated) just like always.

Well, I better get back to packing.... I will write from the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11