
When I got my Iphone, I gave my Ipod touch 4G to Saras brother Robin. And he has been so happy with it lately.
<--- Photo I took with the Iphone
And I am SO happy that I have made him happy.
And his reaction to me giving him the Ipod was so weird and yet so human. He had doubts about accepting the gift.
He said that it felt wrong. And I said, this is not a matter of moral, this is a matter of friendship.
If I have the ability to make someone smile, then that is what is the right thing to do. I love doing things for people I care about. There is no greater purpose or joy.
It is the same with Sara. When I have the chance to buy her something, or do something nice for her, it melts my heart to be able to do so. I remember I was so disapointed with myself when I was unemployed a year ago, and I didn't have the money or will to do nice things for her.
And now I can, and it just feels really great.
I help my mom when I can (which is actually new for me). I send her money every once in a while. But probably out of guilt because she has helped me so many times, when I didn't have the money.

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment