
So the place I work at, has this deli-store that serves excellent chicken on stick.
And I usually buy some, and have it for lunch.
They serve 5 different flavors:
- Tandoori
- Sweet chili
- Texas honey
hmm.. don't remember the other two.
oh, and I buy pasta with pesto and mozzarella. Delicious!!
And I have noticed that as I got older, and more mature (or have I really?) :)
I enjoy food a lot more.
It used to be that I only loved pizza, and the rest was on the same level.
It used to be that I only loved pizza, and the rest was on the same level.
But now I like to explore tastes, like sushi, and different sauces. It is a way to enjoy life. The flavours of life.

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment