Friday, November 19, 2010

Mobile: my confession


.....a confession,
a truth....
When I started this blog about a year ago, I had a goal. It was not
about making money (I make more than enough on my dayjob as a consultant).
I wanted to help depressed people(!)

Let me explain, for the last 10 years of my life I had problems with
depression. And all I ever wanted was to feel normal, not happy, just
normal. I read about depression and and depressed people, I wanted
help, I wanted to know I was not alone.

Finally things turned around, I mean the fu**ing table turned for me!

And my first thought was to devote my life to people who were like me
because I remember so clearly how it was, when I had no hope.

But things changed so much for me that I even became fully happy, I
found a person(Sara) who changed my life forever.

I dont want to be a saviour or make a living on the desperation of
people in misery. it is just that I have become so addicted to
happiness and have been afraid to return to the realm of depression.
Thats gonna to change.

As Eminem said: IM NOT AFRAID..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11