Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy new year!! (2011)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well,
it is about that time.
(okey a few hours from now).

2010 is gone, and 2011 is about to begin.
So this is my last post for 2010.

First I want to promise you
my dear reader,
that this blog is going to be even better next year.



I wanted to write about this year, and a few changes that you can look forward to next year.

Reflection 2010

The AgnosLibertine blog has been online for a whole year now. And it has been developing into something that I never dreamed it would be. And I love the fact that I brake the nr one rule of blogging and get away with it. I don't have a niche, I don't write about just one category. I write whatever I want. I am in full control of what I write.

That is sort of the idea of the agnoslibertine philosophy. I won't do what is expected, I won't adapt to "the right thing". Because I don't believe in conformity. I want genuine inspiration and true creativity.

And this blog has made that possible for me. It means a lot more than you know, to be able to write here. And I love that I reach out to people to who actually enjoy my writing and my pictures.

I am very proud to say, that in one year my blog has been visited by people
from 110 countries!
I have about 30 RSS feed subscribers,
and about 50-80 visitors every day!



This is what you can look forward to in 2011:

- More movies (AgnosCinema)
I have lots of ideas, that will go into full effect starting next year.

- Podcasts
yes, I will be posting podcasts (videos basically), where I do reviews etc.
We will see how that goes, at the moment I am sort of collecting ideas for it.

- A regular post basis
Meaning, I will be posting at the same time every day. This is so my readers won't have to check every minute if I have posted something new. But keep in mind that every once in a while I will post thoughts and reflections from my phone.

- More quality pictures and art
I have been experimenting with my blog for a whole year now. And I have more indepth knowledge of what I want to my pictures to look like. So I will be posting better pictures than in the beginning of the year.

- More and better articles and reviews
As you know, I want to be a better writer, and I want to do good quality articles, because I want to reach people. Really connect, really communicate.


- More top 10 lists (than you can imagine)
Everyone likes to read top 10 lists. Something about the structure is just to much fun not to read.

And possibly more new things than you can possibly imagine,
this blog is just like my creativity,
in in other words,
sky is the limit.

If you don't want not miss anything
be sure to save this blog as a bookmark (or favorite),
or subscribe to my RSS feed.
Or join the AgnosLibertine fan page on Facebook.



ps. be sure to check my top 10 list of favorite songs (2010)










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11