Friday, December 31, 2010

top 10 list of favorite songs (2010)




here it is:
My top 10 list of favorite songs (2010)

01 Rihanna - Rockstar 101 (ft. Slash)
comment: Okey, so this probably came to nobodys surprise since I have been quoting the line "im a rockstar" all year. To me this a really cool song, reminds me of the atitude I want to have about life. I am the Rockstar of my life. I love this song.






02 Lil Wayne - Drop The World (ft. Eminem)
comment: This song is just plain COOL. And Eminems rap is just really swift and fabolous. Lil Wayne is definitely the new comer of the year.


03 Anna Nalich - Forever Love
comment: This song just really moves me. The melody, the lyrics. Makes me feel sort of sappy.


04 Creed - Faceless man
comment: This song is really old, but I have been listening to it all the same. Creed used to be one of my favorite rock bands. But their lead singer is has a terrible personality that just doesn't goes well in my book. he compares himself to Kurt Cobain, and the cover of his solo album is just WRONG. Still, he does have a great voice. I love the ending chorus of the song.


05 Iron man snk - Mark II
comment: Yes, it is my list, and this is a cool score from the first Iron man movie. (Im trying so hard to forget and forgive for the sequel that honestly broke my cinematic heart).

06 Jose Gonzales - Heartbeats
comment: A great song, great lyrics, great guitar.


07 Tegan & Sara - The Cure
comment: Tegan & Sara, the cool duo that were once my favorites, are no longer a big part of my life. but they did release a pretty decent album this year, and this is my favorite song of that album.


08 Eminem - Not Afraid
comment: One of Eminems best songs. The best one would of course be "the way I am". This one is on a close 2nd. Love the lyrics and the flow.


09 Squarepusher - I Wish You Could Talk
comment: Such a simple track, and yet so melodic. Unfortunetly I can't say the same about most of squarepushers songs. But this one really stands out.

10 Lil Wayne - I'll Die For You
comment: Something about Lil Waynes voice is just haunting. Great flow, great emotion.

and thats it, my top 10 list of songs for 2010. I don't care if the songs were not all released during the year. It is my list, and I do it how I want.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11