Monday, January 3, 2011

Mobile: after the hearing




Well, im on my my home now, on the train. it went fine. yes, it turned out my hearing was impaired.


My hearing has trouble with tons and frequencies that are common in speech.



basically I have trouble understanding people.But the profesional audionom was very good at explaining my
"condition". I didn't cry or anything.But I think that the biggest reason for that was my extensive
experience of healthcare these last 5 years or so, dealing with
depression.The audionom ordered me a earpiece that I will try on in two weeks(I
could pick the color even, picked a dark almost black and discret
one). I still feel embaressed about the is handicap. but my treatment
of depression was so much worse.



I am on my way home to enjoy my day off, before I start my new job tomorrow.Yesterday we were in IKEA, buying a lot of things. We had to use two carts(!)All and all, I feel pretty good. I just feel a bit scared about using
that earpiece. oh well.



Ps. I feel bad about replacing Bethoven as the nr 1 deaf genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11