Monday, January 3, 2011

Mobile: on my way to the new job

A bit nervous. But not really. More excited actually.

I had difficulty finding the right shirt. A shirt can sometimes say
something about you. I wanted to put on a clasic navy blue shirt, but
I didn't iron any of the navy blue shirts. So I put on a new grey
shirt that I bought recently.

Yesterday I got really nice complimants from a new agnoslibertine
reader(from india). I was blushing to hear that my words are vibrant
and touch people!

I did get a bit critisized for spelling and grammar. But I do write my
posts usually from my phone. Not a easy task you know.

OK, truth time. I miss my work in Malmö. I had a nice little office
there. I hope I get a good office room today.

The new ear piece thing I will have to wear, needs a few adjustments
as far as my hair is concerned. I need professional help. (I usually
cut my own hair), but longer hair is not my speciality. Im not talking
about jesus hair, but just a bit thicker around the ears.

well, soon at my new job...

But I will try to write better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11